Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Welcome home wee Mabel (not Mav after all)!

There has been a serious lack of blogging the last few days I realise. Turns out things weren't quite so straightforward on the birth day front. All good though (including the labour itself) so I will post a full run down tomorrow (ensuring G Kisby checks my level of detail prior as I know I am prone to saying a bit too much).

In the meantime I thought it only right that we put on a picture of of beautiful baby girl: Mabel Kisby, born on 25th Jan at 8.20am weighing in at 7.7lbs:

Plenty more pictures and stories to follow. Unfortunately G Kisby is currently having a bit of skin to skin with his little girl who has just attached herself to his nipple.
He is now telling our newborn that "Mummy is choosing her blog over you". Harsh. Must go now to provide a boob.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh I do love to read your comments, thank you x