Huge thanks to Cuckoo (and Fee admittedly about 2 months ago) for my Kreativ Blogger award. Finally I have got round to doing my 7 facts and passing it on. I actually got up v early this morning to try and do some nail painting / fake tanning etc for the wedding this weekend before the munchkin got up. Unfortunately I got distracted reading lots of lovely blogs and doing this and I can just hear her start to babble - argh! I swear I used to be able to prioritise!
1.I am really lucky to have such a close family. Sometimes so much so that I feel scared it might be taken away. We genuinely love spending time together, G Kisby as much as anyone, which I realise can be rare. Our dad died when I was little and I wonder if in some strange way that has made us closer? Perhaps something positive has come from something so sad?
2. I worry too much. Not about the big things (that I probably should worry about) but about frustratingly small things...what other people will think...has everyone had enough to eat (I'm a feeder)...should I have eaten that second slice of cake (no).
I should have 'don't sweat the small stuff' tatooed somewhere!
3. I am currently learning to knit. I'm not great but have managed an ipod pouch and a scarf for Mabel. Because I was enjoying practising it is far far too long...
Apparently babies don't even wear scarves but I asked her and she said she likes it...
4. I don't understand why you dust under things (you don't see it), or have to wash a bread knife when it's been used only once (just brush off the crumbs?) I once did a cleaning job whilst a student...it didn't last long!
5. I use too many exclamation marks! It probably mirrors the way I talk!!!
6. I dream of starting my own business one day. I'd like one of the many ideas I have in my head to finally come to something. It nearly happened about 5 years ago and although I still believe in the idea the timing wasn't good. It will probably be a good few years away now that we are busy creating our family but that's o.k, I am very happy right now. I find women who have managed it alongside parenting pretty inspiring!
7. I have an unbelievably low boredom threshold. I'm bored of doing this now...
so I am going to pass this award on to the lovely Ashley at Country Rose!