Saturday, 7 July 2012

New blog - hooray!!!

After numerous frustrated sighs, impatient finger taps, lost posts and battles to find anyone that could help, I admitted defeat.

Nelly's Eggs is no longer my live blog. It is saved & stored to look back on in the future as a wonderful record of all that happened in 2011 (realised that you can export your blog and save it on your hard drive so although hopefully still here I feel better knowing it is backed up too). 

And (repeat line one up to 'I admitted defeat') I finally have a brand new blog. Annoyingly this means that I now need to link up again with all my favourite blogs, but if that means I can post pictures and write again so be it.

If you are still interested in keeping in touch you will find the stories continue at Not Just Nelly.

Hoping I will hear from you there...

Nelly x

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how you backed up your blog to your hard drive. I have an old blog that I had printed off into a book, but would like to save to m hard drive as well. Hope to hear from you. By the way, I look forward to reading your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LHPS Plumbing - boiler repair bromley are the experts to name for a wide range of home and commercial plumbing services to Croydon and the surrounding area, including CCTV drain inspections, installation of rainwater tanks, blocked drains and fuel service repairs. In case you are trying to discover a plumber from a good plumbing firm in an emergency, you will be glad to know that we now have a 24 hr plumbing staff for emergency plumbing services in Croydon, defending plumber croydon the complete of the Croydon Borough and surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh I do love to read your comments, thank you x